about the show - from the producer I'm hurting and scared. You're hurting and scared. The world is going up in flames. But l...

Brutally Honest: RIP Mays Birthday
tuesday, november 21, 2016 :: 9PM

By | 5:20 AM Leave a Comment


about the show - from the producer
I'm hurting and scared. You're hurting and scared. The world is going up in flames. But let's talk about the important stuff: my birthday!!!! As you may know I really hate my birthday, for reasons too complex to get into (I got too much attention as a kid). But the day AFTER my birthday, Nov. 22nd, is my favorite day of the year. Please come celebrate the demise of my special day, with comedy from some of the funniest and best humans I know!


comics  <click the names for more info>
Alyssa Limperis
Liz Magee
Cres Hernandez
Farah Brook
and headliner extraordinaire Frank Liotti!!!!!

*Lineup subject to change

hosts
May Wilkerson and Caitlin Brodnick


cost
$7 
purchase tickets online here

venue
QED
27-16 23RD AVENUE
QUEENS, NY 11105
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: