about the show - from the producer I know I said this last time, but the last show really blew me away. With the people who RSVP&#...

On the Other Hand
friday may 27, 2016 :: 8:30PM

By | 10:44 AM Leave a Comment


about the show - from the producer
I know I said this last time, but the last show really blew me away. With the people who RSVP'd and the friends they brought, we had over 2,300 people! Ok, it was more like 50. It felt like 2300! The comedians killed it, and you guys killed it harder. The other comics were blown away by you as a crowd. That's right. We judge you back. And I was like, "Yeah! My people, baby! Boo-rah!"

Get here early as it may be standing room only given the response to my mailing previous list invitations.

And please RSVP on Facebook! And feel free to bring your entire friend circle. I won't mind. It helps me know how many chairs to put out and whether or move back to Montana because no one is coming.

***HEADLINER***
Brendan Eyre
He is one of New York’s hottest up and coming young comedians. His laid back, observational style has made him a favorite at clubs all over the country. He will be featured on the upcoming season of Adam Devine’s House Party on Comedy Central, he’s a regular on Red Eye on Fox News, and has been heard on the Bob and Tom Show. He was also a 2014 New Face of Comedy at the prestigious Montreal Comedy Festival.
comics  <click the names for more info>
Brandon Scott Wolf (Just For Laughs, SNL, TBS, )

Caitlin McKee (she's knockout funny)
Ashley Gavin (Best Comic in New England Finalist)
Jeff McBride (writes things in parentheses)

Headliner: Brendan Eyre

host
Tristan Smith (LOL, The Stand)

cost
$5 and NO drink minimum - support this awesome venue!


venue
Route 66 Smokehouse - Click here for the map
79 Pearl St, New York, NY 10004
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: