Love Your Accent  |  Friday July 3, 2015  |  8:15PM about the show - from the producer Finally recording all the "Love Your Ac...

Love Your Accent
friday july 3, 2015 :: 8:15PM

By | 12:04 PM Leave a Comment

Love Your Accent  |  Friday July 3, 2015  |  8:15PM

about the show - from the producer
Finally recording all the "Love Your Accent" Material.. hear all the stories of my adventures in New York and how I rediscovered my accent.

It will be recorded and filmed for posterity - I hope you can make it. 

Trust me.. its going to be *brilliant*.

comics
<click the names for more info>
Chris Williams

host
Chris Williams


cost
FREE and NO drink minimum - support this awesome venue!


venue
Otto's Shrunken Head - Click here for the map
538 E 14th St, New York, New York 10009
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: