I Don't Get It  |  Wednesday June 22, 2015  |  8PM   about the show - from the producer I DON'T GET IT is a free comedy show ...

I Don't Get It
wednesday july 22, 2015 :: 8PM

By | 2:05 AM Leave a Comment
I Don't Get It  |  Wednesday June 22, 2015  |  8PM 

about the show - from the producer
I DON'T GET IT is a free comedy show at HiFi (169 Ave A. @ 11th st, NYC) every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, brought to you by Matt Schwartzer & Gary Levitt.

comics
<click the names for more info>
Jason Sáenz
Nat Towsen
Ashley Morris
Nick Mullen
Amy Buchwald
Scotty Levell
Gary Levitt
Matt Schwartzer


improv
Nighttime Boss
Three Piece Bikini

host
Nick Naney


cost
FREE and NO drink minimum - so support this venue!


venue
HiFi - Click here for the map
169 Avenue A, New York, New York 10009
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: