Whiskey and Hot Sauce  |  Sunday June 21, 2015  |  7PM about the show - from the producer I'm sooo excited about this for severa...

Whiskey and Hot Sauce
sunday june 21, 2015 :: 7PM

By | 12:30 PM Leave a Comment

Whiskey and Hot Sauce  |  Sunday June 21, 2015  |  7PM


about the show - from the producer
I'm sooo excited about this for several reasons

- this is my first endeavor combining my two favorite things to watch: comedy and live music, named after my two favorite things to imbibe: (you guessed it) whiskey and hot sauce! 


- everyone on this show is amazingly talented and I'm excited to share a stage with them, in an awesome venue. 


comics
<click the names for more info>
Tony Brooklyn
Jillian Cohen
Mike Figs

Delance Minefee
John Saponaro
Johnny Watson

music from
Shiksa
No Shields

host
Francesca Day


cost
$10 - Purchase Tickets Online Here


venue
Cameo Gallery - Click here for the map
93 N 6th St Brooklyn, NY 11211
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: